Friday, October 13, 2006

DAY TWENTY SEVEN Oct. 13

Hello Muddah, hello Faddah....shoulder improving a little. Had an iffy 1st session of rehab. Got a massage first, then acupuncture. The massage got one leg into a "restless leg" mode. Not too good with needles in ya.

Second session went well. Jon was there and we talked a while. did all the exercizes, including the mini-bike. Dr. Shu told Jon I was doing pretty well until the fall.

Did exceptionally well on the parallel bar walker. My "fog" is gone today. That's a kind of a dizzyness and unclarity I usually feel, absent on "good days." Hopefully, it's a "feature" and not a "bug" as Microsoft says.

Jon is concerned that we continue to communicate after returnng home. It's in our best interest, I think for future MJD patients.

Evidently, there is a history of jet lag and illness. Not surprising. I know from experience now that continuity is important for awhile. We're reading up on how to avoid it, especially once we get to LA.